Thursday, September 11, 2008

George Bush's Sept 11 Speech


I know that I will sound like a conspiracy theory spouting wacko if I mention the Lizards, but every couple of sentences George Bush's tongue would flick out between his lips in a very reptilian way...

Sarah Palin gave her first solo interview today, and it was pretty much as I expected it would be: she is an idiot. She may be charismatic, but put together with John McCain, and you have a senile old man with an ignorant young woman, and we will lose all credibility on the world stage. Since you know that neither of them will be running the show, I wonder who will actually be making any major and important decisions in the Republican White House. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I always try to respond...